There are some key differences between the "1-Tap Planning Wizard" Goals and Dream/Habit examples.
- 1-Tap Planning Wizard: Provides pre-made subgoals, steps, and useful information for any selected dream
- Dream/Habit example: Provides only the goal's title ― you must work out the details on your own
Our "1-Tap Planning Wizard" is a feature that allows users to create plans for their goals with minimal effort. These goals are pre-planned, meaning that they come with pre-set Habits, Tasks, and Milestones.
All of the goalsets included in "1-Tap Planning Wizard" were created by people that have already achieved those goals.
To access the 1-Tap Planning Wizard Goals, simply click the 'Plan in a flash' icon on the main page.
* For more information about What is the "1-Tap Planning Wizard"(Plan in a Flash)?, click here
Dream/Habit examples DO NOT come with pre-set Habits, Tasks, and Milestones.
However, you may manually add your own Dream and connect them with relevant Habits and Tasks by clicking 'Choose a related dream’ section on the Habit/Task detail view.
* For more information about How to Add Your Own Dreams/Habits/Tasks, click here
* For more information about How to Change the Related Dream of Tasks/Habits, click here